- An off-grid solar system (off-the-grid, standalone) is the obvious alternative to one that is grid-tied.
- No access to the utility grid Off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
- Become energy self-sufficient.
- Living off the grid and being self-sufficient feels good.
- For some people, this feeling feeling is worth more than saving money.
- Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security.
- Power failures on the utility grid do not affect off-grid solar systems.
Solar power plant for residents - with battery back up.
Variants: 1kW / 2kW / 3kW / 5kW